* Had a great time worshipping with my peeps at Soul Purpose Church this morning. Really grateful for my friend Matt Gregory for trusting me to fill his pulpit while he’s away on a missions trip… even more appreciative of his friendship. 🙂
* Spoke this morning on Protected Sex: Staying in Bounds. ALL OF US have had to deal personally at some point in our lives with issues of being “out of bounds” sexually… whether in thought or deed. We like to point the finger at others, but we’re guilty, too. And we know it. But God is crystal clear about staying away from sexual sin (1 Thess. 4:3-4; 1 Cor. 6:18-20; Eph. 5:3). There are no gray areas here.
* When we sin sexually, it is always intentional… we never “slip” or “fall” into sexual sin. Every moral failure and regret can be traced back to a SERIES of unwise choices.
* I have to WORK HARD to stay sexually pure! The enemy of our souls isn’t taking hostages… he’s out to destroy us!
* Fun times! Always feels good, being back in front of people speaking. 🙂 Looking forward to the next 2 Sundays!
* I never tire of singing He Knows My Name… gets me every time. I’ll be leading that song for the next several years…
* Felt good to be back at NCC tonight! Had a much-needed sabbatical, though… resting is GOOD!
* Sang with guest worship leader Alex Williams tonight… very gifted dude!
* Very grateful at where my life is right now. Bouncing back in major ways. In awe of God’s mercy and abundant forgiveness. I will never be the same again.
* Thankful for SOOOO many encouraging friends over the last couple years. These people have been there and NEVER have left. I’d name you all, but I’m sure I’d forget someone, lol… but THANK YOU! I wouldn’t be where I am if you hadn’t intentionally graced me and not let me wallow in bitterness, anger, or guilt. You all know who you are!